“Free speech, free press, free religion, the right of free assembly, yes, the right of petition… well, they are still radical ideas.” – Lyndon B. Johnson
LobbyWise offers the following services:
- Prospective Firms List Generation $1,000
- Who should a client send an RFP or Solicitation too?
- Request for Proposals (RFP) Preparation/Review/Editing $5,000
- Asking the right questions?
- Effectively framing your issues?
- Setting an appropriate price?
- Candidate Firms Review & Analysis $10,000
- Who responded to the RFP/Solicitation?
- Is who they claim to be who they really are?
- What are the stories behind the story?
- Candidate Firms Interviews $25,000
- Getting the right questions asked
- Interpreting the answers
- Reading between the lines of “Inside the Beltway” talk
- Audits (price dependent on scope of work) $5,000 – $25,000
- An analysis of previous selections made
- An analysis of the return on investment
- An analysis of the decision-making process used
- An investigation for impropriety, cronyism, etc.
“It was not by accident or coincidence that the rights to freedom in speech and press were coupled in a single guaranty with the rights of the people peaceably to assemble and to petition for redress of grievances. All these, though not identical, are inseparable. They are cognate rights, and therefore are united in the first Article’s assurance.” – Judge Wiley B. Rutledge